Monday, November 24, 2008

updating. . . .

Over the past few days I have been a bit under the weather, well anyone around me would say I am sick and grouchy! I thought that would be the perfect time to go over the website and start from scratch on some of the basic things I totally disliked about it. Not the greatest idea when you are under the spell of Nyquil. I made some good starts but looking back, hours spent while sick and working are hours wasted. I should have stuck to my original idea of watching trilogies- Spiderman, the Mummy, Indiana Jones(sorry I do not count the new one). The hours spent finagling with basic HTML code and CSS left my brain in mush and rather frustrated. I was able to come up with a flyer design for a DJ night I have this week. I am glad I was distracted with that.
All that said, I did put a new and improved. . .ish pages online.

1 comment:

Buy Old School Runescape Gold said...

enjoying your site. Just came across you through bloglovin. there's something to be said for short bits of writing accompanied by pictures. Keep up the excellent work
Cheap Fifa Coins