- 54 CM CTC seat tube.
- 54 cM CTC top tube.
- 32" stand over height.
- Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo hub set laced to unknown box section 27" rims, Super Champion maybe?
- Shimano 600 center pull brakes and levers.
- Japanese seat post 26.8mm and scuffed white San Marco copy saddle.
- Campagnolo 170mm Strada crankset with date code of 1976, which kind of dates the bike. Avocet dust caps and non Campy chain ring bolts.
- Suntour VX rear derailleur.
- Suntour SL front derailleur.
- Tange steel headset.
- 3TTT stem 95mm extension
- Centurion engraved Sakae road bars 38CM wide.
- Suntour bar-con shifters
- nice shorty fenders
- Specialized touring tires.
- purple hunt wilde bar tape
Friday, May 2, 2014
For Sale: 1970's Centurion 54CM
Here is another really nice road bike we recently got in. It is a mid 1970's Centurion, higher end model. Centurion was a Japanese company that started in 1969 ish and imported bikes to the USA, mainly California at first and Texas. The earlier ones were all one color paint jobs, which this one has. It is a really magnificent purple, no decals and original head badge. Nice chromed head lugs, seat cluster, and seat stay caps. Nice flat fork crown with oval fork blades. The build is as follows: