The frame is built with Columbus double butted tubing and Columbus fork blades. The Columbus logo is cast into the fork crown and the seat stay caps, a pretty unique feature I think. Campagnolo fork tips and rear drop outs, braze-ons for a rear rack (chain stays), and water bottle braze ons on top of, and beneath the down tube. finished in a nice gun metal grey. the measurements are as follows:
- seat tube is 55CM CTC
- top tube is 56CM CTC
- stand over height is 31 1/2"
- Campagnolo NR high flange hubs laced to Rigida 700C rim (front) and a Wolber gentleman 81 (rear) which is a bit wider than the front and uses a 28mm Specialized touring tire. The front is a 25mm Specialized touring tire.
- Campagnolo NR brake calipers (nutted)
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers with AME replacement ergo hoods (black)
- Sakae bars and SR stem (90mm extension)
- Campagnolo NR head set
- Shimano 600 (arabesque) down tube friction ahifters
- Sugino AT triple crank set
- Sugino bottom bracket (Italian thread)
- Suntour Moun-tech front derailleur
- SR seat post and unknown touring saddle
- Huret Eco Duopar rear derailleur
- Nice wide range Suntour freewheel
Cost is $850.00 email at: email@example.com with any questions.
We can deliver to any upcoming tri state swap meets, shipping will have to be calculated.