This Bike has been changed a bit from when we first got it. It originally had a lot of aftermarket alloy bits and pieces for the Campagnolo rear derailleurs, pedals, and stem, etc. I switched those components out and replaced them with standard Campagnolo Nuovo Record parts. The measurements are as follows:
- 50 CM CTC seat tube
- Distance between seat tube and head tube (CTC) is 56 CM. this bike would fit some one of medium height well, 5' 6" - 5' 10".
- Campagnolo high flange NR hubs laced to Rigida alloy (Rigid Alu) model rims (clincher).
- Campagnolo NR rear derailleur pat. 73'
- Campagnolo NR front derailleur.
- Campagnolo NR brake calipers with Super Record brake levers (drilled blades)
- Campagnolo NR 27.2 seat post.
- Stronglight P3? headset (steel)
- Campagnolo NR Bottom bracket.
- Campagnolo 170mm strada crank set (no date code)
- Campagnolo NR pedals (not pictured) included
- Cinelli Unicanitor saddle in great shape.
- Cinelli Campione Del Mondo (crest logo) bars 40 CM wide.
- old logo Cinelli 1A stem.