I estimate the frame to from the mid 1980's and the measurements are as follows:
- 61 CM seat tube CTC
- 60CM top tube CTC
- 34" stand over height (without head set installed)
- Italian threaded BB shell
- Italian threaded steerer (headset)
- Requires 27.2 mm seat post.
- 126mm rear spacing
- 100mm front spacing.
- built with Columbus SLX tubing.
- original paint and decals in great shape, some scratches here and there, but overall great shape.
- Chrome also in great shape.
- Takes recessed brake caliper mounting (allen, not nutted)
- Braze-ons for front derailleur, two water bottles, and down tube shifters.
- Campagnolo drop outs and fork ends
- Takes 700C wheel size
Cost is $400.00