Friday, June 2, 2017

Via Bicycle is losing a key man

Matt Woods is moving on to greener pastures. We/I are honored to have had his presence here for over a decade, we`ve seen him get married, Joni introduced us,adding  two girls & a house add yet more to his heaping plate but we're confidant he's up to it.   He has been an asset since day one being the guy that during a lull would chase a broom or empty trash, never a Prima Donna, Matt never shied from less desirable tasks. His knowledge of vintage bikes is something admired by many in the "bike world", especially me.  Until he joins the talented group at Transport Cycles he is trying to train me to fill his big big shoes. I am grateful for his patience as I`m not a quick study. David and Simon are in for a treat as Matt's passion is real and the facets of the bike world that they cover and we don't he will drink in with gusto. I look foreward to hearing what he learns & hope he gets his hands on a torch as Simon's skill is as great as Matt`s thirst for knowledge. 

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Off topic, I know. I'm trying to track down some pictures of the BSA Gold Column. I want to get the striping right when restoring the one I have. I've already checked out the one featured in 2011. Hoping for more.

Good luck Matt Woods.

james smith said...

An extraordinarily charming web journal for this kind of subject, overflowing with each kind of information. If you need to scrutinize more on these associated subjects, you can see us at new two wheeler launch in india