Friday, August 26, 2011

PBP finished

Fin. It was great. I finished with over 30 minutes to spare. One might say that is close to the cutoff time, but I had a great time and wasn't too worried. I took hundreds of pictures and even poised my bike in nice settings like this one below. The bleu farce paint from Peter Weigle inspired me to stop at numerous blue painted houses and maisons and chateaus. I will write more about the ride in the future, and will post more pictures. Pat and cecily also finished really strong - at 84hours exactly!



2 comments:

mmohome said...

Very nice indeed! Thanks for this!

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins said...

Once more excellent publish. A person appear to possess a great knowledge of these types of styles. After i getting into your site, We experienced this particular. Seriously as well as maintain writting your site could be more appealing. For your Achievement!

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins
League of Legends boost