Here are the measurements and details:
- 55 CM CTC seat tube
- 58 CM CTC top tube
- 32" stand over height
- Dunlop 27 X 1 1/4 special lightweight rims laced to unknown rear British hub and front SA Dyno hub (works).
- Raleigh tires
- Front light does not work, maybe switch issue or something, bulb is good.
- Rear taillight works.
- Simplex front rod operated derailleur, works, but requires a fair amount of trimming to avoid chain rub.
- Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur with the barrel adjuster (early version) of the model.
- Unknown French double steel cottered crank set.
- Atom 700 French threaded road (quill) pedals.
- GB Sport Hiduminium brake calipers and GB levers.
- Unknown Brampton' esque headclip headset.
- Unknown stem about 90mm extension.
- Unknown alloy bars.
- Bluemels "popular" white plastic fenders, no cracks with front mud flap.
- Wrights leather saddle in great shape
- Reynolds 531 DB tubing frame construction.
Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing or with any questions you may have.