This bike is from the early to mid 1980's I believe. Nice lugged construction with long points on the lugs and almost fully wrapping seat stay caps. It also is built with Campagnolo vertical drop outs. I am not sure if it is a re-paint or not. Nice gloss black finish. The measurements are as follows:
- 57 CM CTC seat tube
- 57 CM CTC top tube.
- 33" stand over height (with air in the tires.
- 700C clincher Mavic MA2 rims laced to Smimano Sealed Mech. low flange hubs.
- Panaracer Pasela tour guard tires 700 X 23 size (new)
- 6 speed drivetrain (freewheel)
- 130mm rear spacing
- Campagnolo SR rear derailleur Pat.81 with suntour sealed bearing pulleys
- Campagnolo SR crank set 1982 date code 170mm arms
- Campagnolo chain rings 50 / 42 combo
- Campagnolo NR front derailleur
- T.A. bottom bracket
- Campagnolo SR clamp on shifters.
- Campagnolo NR brake calipers and Weinmann aero brake levers.
- Campagnolo NR head set
- Cinelli 1R stem 120mm extension (missing front logo button)
- Cinelli Giro D' Italia bars 42CM wide CTC
- SR Laprade 27.2 seat post and Specialized road saddle.
- Campagnolo top tube brake cable clamps
- No pedals.
- Black pleather padded bar tape
No stuck parts. You will not be disappointed with this machine. it is also extremely light weight.
Contact me at: email@example.com with any and all questions.
Cost is $750.00 plus S/H