this frame has one or two issues. one of the rear brake cable stops has some corrosion around it, nothing fatal, just some rust (see photo). Also, the underside of the top tube has corrosion along the length. again, nothing fatal, but it is there (see photo). The tube could be replaced if one was so inclined, but I think it will be OK. Frame and fork are sold AS IS. That being said, here are the measurements:
- 47 CM seat tube CTC
- 54CM top tube CTC
- 135mm rear spacing
- English threaded BB shell
- takes 26.8mm seat post
- 700C wheel size
- cantilever studs front and rear
- 28 1/2" stand over height (at seat tube), 30" stand over height (at head tube) no air in tires or headset installed.
- Lots of braze-ons for fenders, water bottles and low rider racks on the fork.
- Serial number is G05293 I talked to Bruce Gordon and he told me the frame was built in 1993.
Cost is $275.00 plus S/H