Sunday, October 18, 2009

I even have piles of parts around my house

Well I have bike parts here and there around the house. Most of them are tucked away in various drawers and shelves. The other day I attempted to open a drawer, and loe and behold, the bottom gave out and the parts were everywhere.

I only really ever have super cool stuff laying around the house, various apartments over the years have led me to become less of a pack rat, but I still have some tendencies. This incident proved it.

You can see a couple alloy rail Ideales, an alloy rail Mansfield, couple pairs of Campagnolo brakes, prewar Chater Lea pedals, 1960s Campagnolo cranks, Chater Lea cranks, Philips pedals, Torrington pedal, and an Ad-Hoc pump.

1 comment:

jwt said...

sure could use a seat.If you could spare one.:)